CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE RECIPE CONTEST
Being here in Lancaster County, the baked goods are many. Having the Harvest Moon Bed and Breakfast gives me the opportunity to bake often and Chocolate chip cookies are usually the cookies of choice. However, I am tired of using the back of a "chip" bag.
I need a great Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe. I've been using the same recipe on the back of the chip bag and need a new one. My favorite cookie is that of the chocolate chip variety.
Being an Innkeeper here at the Harvest Moon Bed and Breakfast in Lancaster, I tend to have plenty of opportunity to enjoy a cookie or three. Brutal it is when someone lays a tray of fresh, hot, out of the oven, gooey cookies on the table or opens a cookie jar in front of me.
So, I decided to get my fascination with them out of the way. By indulging in none other than the Chocolate Chip Cookie. Well, with your help. We will be holding a recipe contest for the best darn chocolate chip cookies.
From now till the end of March, submit your chocolate chip cookie recipe on our event wall. We here at the Harvest Moon Bed and Breakfast will then prepare the recipes and sample them to discover which one was our favorite. From simple chocolate chip to fantasy cookies, I just can't wait to taste them all. Enter your recipe at the Harvest Moon Bed and Breakfast Event Wall on Facebook and we will take it from there.
The winner of our *Chocolate Chip Cookie Contest* will recieve a gift certificate for a *Night at the Harvest Moon Bed and Breakfast* to be used any time.
Rules and Regulations--
1. Recipe must be original (not one from the back of a bag; I tried them all)
2. Must be submited before March 31, 2010
3. Must include chocolate chips in the recipe, however your unique combinations are encourged.
4. Your recipe may be published in book format or used on our website or any of our social media.
5. By submitting a recipe, you allow the Harvest Moon Bed and Breakfast to use it for such media stated in #4.
6. Most important rule... KNOCK MY SOCKS OFF!!