Here we are on the doorsteps of another Lancaster Christmas... and it looks like the Month of December is going to be a magical month filled with charm, whimsy and Holiday enchantment. With so many events, markets,shows and lights to see, a Lancaster Christmas is surely something to enjoy while taking a break from all the holiday shopping, baking and wrapping.
Baking Demonstration hosted on December 3-4 and then the Murder Mystery New Years Eve Celebration on December 31.
In between those two events, there are a slew of other things to see and do. Here are just a few things to see and do while visiting Lancaster County during Christmas.
1. December 3... First Friday in Downtown Lancaster
2. December 4... Christmas On Main in Downtown New Holland
3. December 10... American Music Theater Christmas Program
4. December 11... Schaefferstown Christkindlemarkt/Christmas Market
|5. December 13... Christmas at the Cloister|
6. December 14... St. Albans South African Boys Choir
7. December 17... Music Friday in Lancaster/Holidays at Landis Valley
8. December 18... Santa's Paradise Express Strasburg Railroad
9. December 20... Holiday Spectacular at Longwood Gardens
10. December 21... Sight & Sound the Miracle of Christmas
11. December 23...Dickens of a Christmas at Mt. Hope Estate
12. December31... 3...2...1... Lancaster New Years Eve Celebration.
And besides all of that, there are also events going on in Lititz and Intercourse. Not to mention a visit to Koziars Christmas Village, The National Christmas Center and Murdough's Christmas Barn, all par for the course while visiting our neck of the woods. So be sure to enjoy an Old Fashioned Christmas... there is so much to see and do in Lancaster County during the Holidays. Bring family and friends along with you and take a brake from all the hustle and bustle.